Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We use this information to
- Provide you a trial account
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a catalog
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Facilitate your transactions with other users
- Enable you to post your resume, search job postings, and contact or be contacted
by prospective employers
- List you in our member directory made available only to other members
- List you in our publicly accessible member directory. If you do not want to be listed
in our directory contact us at
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following
the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails or you can contact us at
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information
that does not include personal information.
Third Party Cookies
providers is not covered by our privacy statement. We do not have access or control
over these cookies. Our partners, affiliates, tracking utility company, service
providers use session ID cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site,
in order for you to use the shopping cart, etc.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel
gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze
how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which
emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness
of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that
are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information
to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help
us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer
service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as
necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights,
protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a
- if Dell Wyse Technology LLC. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all
or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice
on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information,
as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Updating Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire
our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making
the change on our member information page or by emailing
email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally
accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us,
both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over
the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot
guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our
Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed
to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no
longer use your information to provide you services contact us at
email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to
comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be
aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and
used by others who access them.
We post customer comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable
information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the
testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
policy, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware
of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if
any, we disclose it.
it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here
or by means of a notice on our home page.
If you have any questions concerning the privacy policies of dellwyse.com which
are not addressed in this statement, please feel free to contact us at
Dell Wyse Technology LLC.
5455 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054